Was ist neu?
Digital Marketing & Webmaster Forum

Digital Marketing, Internet-Technologien, Metaverse und mehr interessieren Dich? Registriere Dich gleich kostenlos, um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald Du angemeldet bist, kannst Du loslegen, Themen und Beiträge veröffentlichen und mit anderen Mitgliedern in Kontakt treten! Wir wünschen Dir einen anregenden Austausch!

Your Job Search Begins Here!, USA-Canada-Europe

Eddie X Industry JOBS

Neues Mitglied
X Industry JOBS/ X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions is proud sponsors of the upcoming http://www.eurowebtainment.com , show in Vienna, Austria. November 10th -
13th. Register now! Hope to see you all there!

To View New Positions in the U.S. / Europe / Canada, go to: X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions U.S./EU and Canada

Highlighted Positions! For Complete listings go to X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions

Head of Sales, Novelty, Van Nuys, CA, In House, No Relocation

Head of sales to run the entire novelty division. Multi-dimensional company seeks aggressive, well connected person to head up novelty sales.
Candidates should display positive can-do attitude. Looking for individuals who want a career opposed to a job!
Duties include: servicing and expanding existing accounts, sourcing and developing new accounts, managing day-to-day sales orders and sales related issues, work with owner/marketing teams to develop messaging and PR, develop incentive/tracking plans for clients, travel to visit accounts as needed, travel to trade events as needed, help to develop budgets as needed, plan quarterly/annual sales and division goals, train clients on all aspects of product, merchandise stores as needed

Marketing Assistant, Van Nuys, CA, In House, No Relocation

This is an hourly position, with career growth for the right candidate.Some of the tasks include, building new and existing affiliate relationships, collect and analyze campaign data, produce daily, weekly and monthly reports, report program performance, oversee and monitor affiliate program growth, develop communication strategies.

Web Project Manager -Gay, Montreal, Canada, In House, No Relocation

Web Product Manager serves as the creative architect for the product’s entire life cycle -- from conception to completion -- and he is responsible for ensuring optimal sales results as well as long term growth of the products. He combines sales, marketing and technical skills in order to design, promote and sell several products. He is comfortable in an inter-disciplinary role, interacting with many levels of the organization and reports directly to the Product Director. Project Planning: Analysis of market trends, competitors and marketing forecasts, Development of product strategy and roadmaps, Delivery of MRDs, initial design concepts and wireframes, Development of core positioning and product messaging, Creative direction during product development.

Affiliate Manger, Spain, to relocate to Geneva Switzerland, In House

The Affiliate Manager will have the following responsibilities: • Develop and expand the exposure of the services on the Spain and Spanish market through partnerships online / web. • Prospecting and developing existing partners through a portfolio • Monitoring partner performance for optimization • Communication and animation on services to partners through different channels (forums, trade shows, challenge, etc.) Profiles required: • Experience in online marketing • Strong Internet culture • Native Spain • Bilingual in English or French • Very comfortable in trade negotiation • Teamwork • Analytical • Autonomous • Basic knowledge of HTML

Go to X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions to see complete listings broken down by country.

Globi

- Premium Member -
Your English is under all pig!

My English makes me nobody so quickly after.

I am not very beghosted, this is a german forum!

Steve

- Premium Member -
If you go me on the nerven, i will put you into a gully, so you come never back to the tageslicht! :stupid:

sophie

- Premium Member -
i think i broke together

i work for u as affiliata managa - inhouse or outhous
I am a housewife and wife of Ossama bin laden and I need the money. I'm here with a few Afghan girl's first opened arab cam portal. I need the money, I wash every wash day 39 burkas. Please help me and I put a dollar in the month for 4500 USD

alah agbar

SexGoesMobile

- Premium Member -
Ich kenne Eddie jetzt schon seit einiger Zeit und er hat uns schon einige Kandidaten vermittelt.

Wir sollten vielleicht etwas toleranter sein.....

Welcome to the Board Eddie!

Eddie X Industry JOBS

Neues Mitglied
Check out the JOB BOARD! I have added new Positions Worldwide, X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions . Currently looking for: Marketing/Affiliate Managers, Media Buyers, Programmers, Web Designers and Sales People. Open Positions Worldwide, go to X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions or email me at [email protected] with an updated CV-Resume. (All Resumes Kept Confidential ).

Eddie Kreider/X Industry JOBS/ Founder -President/ 1128 W. Ardmore St., Suite 4, Chicago, IL 60660/ [email protected]/ ICQ: 283687084/ Cell: 614.390.6581/ X Industry JOBS/ HR Solutions

PROUD Sponsors of the www.eurowebtainment.com show Nov, 10th -13th

Vielen Danke! Eddie

Oben